Trades are transactions that can affect your current balance in a manual widget and might be subject to tax. Also a purchase of e.g. BTC must be entered as EUR to BTC Trade to avoid gaps in the transaction history.
- Select your desired Depot.
- Select Add Transaction.
- Under "Transaction Type", choose "Trade".
- Enter the date and time of the transaction.
- If you want to enter a Trade, please enter both currencies and the respective quantity. In the input fields for the currencies, you can either choose from the drop-down list or enter a currency manually if it does not appear in the list. If you paid fees for the trade, enter them with quantity and currency, too.
- You can choose to add a note. Notes can be helpful to sort trades into categories.
- Click Save to display the transaction or balance in the Depot.