At the moment you can only upload CSV files from the exchanges Bitpanda, Bitcoin.de and Coinfinity to Blockpit.
To import transactions via CSV file, you must download the CSV file from your Exchange account. (Click here for instructions on how to download CSV files from Bitpanda, Bitcoin.de and Coinfinity) To enable Blockpit to read the CSV file, the CSV file (see template) must have a certain table structure. Therefore, please enter your data according to our template. Afterwards you can upload the customized CSV file into your Blockpit account as follows
- Click the menu item Depots in your Blockpit account.
- Click on the button Add Depot.
- Select the desired exchange (currently CSV/Excel import is only available for the Bitpanda, Bitcoin.de and Coinfinity Exchanges) and enter a name for the Depot.
- Click on the button Add Transaction in the created Depot and select CSV/Excel-File.
- For a correct implementation, CSV/Excel files must have a certain structure. Therefore download the displayed Excel-template. Enter your data according to the table template. Use Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets to open the file. Both programs will show you the supported transaction types and the mandatory fields. It's important that all required fields are filled with data, otherwise an error will occur during upload. In the figure below, you can see the required fields for each transaction type.
- Save the filled table as an xlsx file (Excel format) or as a CSV file. We recommend saving as an xlsv file. In case you save the file as CSV, use a semicolon ; as seperator.
- Upload your CSV/Excel file by clicking the Browse button or by dragging the file into the window.
- In the next step, the uploaded file will be displayed and you can click on the button Process File.
- In the next step, you have the possibility to double check the automatched currencies and their assigned currency. If there are any discrepancies, please correct the appropriate currency and click on the Submit button.
- If the CSV/Excel file as well as the currency assignment does not contain any errors, the transactions will be entered into the securities account. Otherwise you will receive an error message - in this case check if your data matches the Excel-template and repeat the process starting from step 4.