How do I get my KuCoin API key?
- Log in to your KuCoin account.
- Click on the profile button in the upper-right corner and select "API Management".
- Now click on Create API.
- Important: Enter a name for your API key and "blockpit" as passphrase.
- Grant only the "General" API key permission, as shown in the image below.
- Also select "No" for IP restriction.
- Now click Next and confirm with your trading, e-mail and 2FA codes.
- Your API key and Secret are now visible in the API-List.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create a Depot in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Create New and select Add Depot.
- Select KuCoin from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the Secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via KuCoin API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Import of transaction history via API on the exchange side limited to one year retroactively!
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
Fiat Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
Leveraged Token Trades
Earning Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Hardforks)
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.Derivate Trades PnL (Profit, Loss, Fee and Funding)
Trading Bot Transactions (not available via API on exchange side)
FIAT Deposits (not available via API on exchange side)
Converts (not available via API on exchange side; e.g., Trade Fiat to USDT)
If an import of your transactions via API is not available on exchange side, you can also add these transactions manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope
If balances are not or incorrectly displayed, you can help our support team via ticket to include them in our API import scope.