How do I get my Coinbase API key?
- Log into your Coinbase account.
- Now click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and select Settings.
- Then in the navigation bar, click on API.
- Make sure that you are using the latest API version. If your key is not up to date, select "upgrade".
- Click on +New API key.
- In the Account section select"all" and activate the following "read" permissions:
- Confirm your entries by clicking on Create.
- Copy your API key and Secret and paste them into Blockpit during depot creation.
Which data can be imported via Coinbase API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify products that have not yet been implemented and either add them to your Depot manually or via a CSV export:
Deposits & Withdrawals
Trades & Converts
Rewards & Distributions (Staking, Lending, Airdrops, Bounties, Hardforks)
You can find missing transactions by clicking on the corresponding product link in the list above and adding them to your Bybit Depot manually or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.
- Asset Balance Display:
Complete import scope