How do I get my Bitget API key?
- Log into your Bitget account.
- Click on "API keys" on the left-hand side.
- Then click on "Create API Key".
- Continue by clicking "To enable" and setting your 2FA.
- Select the System-generated API key type:
- Then enter note and passphrase and select "Read-only". Tick all boxes.
- Don't use IP-whitelisting (Linked IP address). Click on "Next".
- Enter your 2FA and click "Confirm".
- You will see your API key and your Secret. Copy both.
Your Secret is now shown only once and available to copy!
- To import your data, you must first create an Integration in the Blockpit Web App.
To do so, click the top menu item on Add and select Add Integration.
- Select Bitget from the list of exchanges, and then copy the API key and the secret into the designated fields. Confirm your entries by clicking Create.
Which data can be imported via Bitget API?
Your complete transaction history always serves as the basis for your tax report. Preferably, automatic API solutions are used to import your transactions. Our team is committed to implementing all API data provided by your exchange for you.
Using the following list, you can identify all products that are implemented:
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
Spot Market Trades
In case of missing transactions, you can identify them in the history of your exchange and help our support team via ticket to include them in our import spectrum.
You can find missing transactions by clicking on the corresponding product link in the list above and adding them to your Bitget Integration manually, or by migrating your CSV data into our Excel template.